Global Bible University
|Age||19 as of 2019|
|School||Ebenezer Baptist Church|
1. I was six years old when I accepted Jesus in my heart, my father taught me about hell and heaven and he guided me to take my decision.
2. I took my decision to serve God in 2017, at 2018 I had the opportunity to study in GBU.
3. Pastor Wilfredo Alvarado on several occasions invited me to the youth camp, my family supports me since I took the decision to study in GBU. My church supports me financially.
4. My problem is to have money every week to buy my bus ticket. My church, my father and my grandfather help me.
5. It would be useful to have a library with biblical books; I have certainly had a lot of spiritual growth.
6. GBU offers opportunities to change our spiritual life. At the beginning it is always difficult but the challenges always make us learn to depend on God.