Global Bible University
Francisco Javier Barberena A.
|Age||20 as of 2019|
|School||Jerusalem Baptist Church|
1. I accepted Jesus as my savior in 2006 when I was seven years old. I was at home when my father explained to me about salvation.
2. Since I was 15 years old I have felt Gods call to my life, I didn't want to refuse.
3. I knew about GBU through the youth camps, my dad invited me to come to the university. My family supports me and my church helps me financially.
4. My biggest challenge, at first, was to leave my family. My parents and my church always encouraged me.
5. Pray for me, Yes I am growing spiritually, every day I learn new things.
6. It is an excellent place where the character of each student is formed. We are also learning new things about the bible. It helps us with our spiritual growth and knowledge.