Global Bible University
|Age||61 as of 2019|
|School||Genezaret Baptist Church|
1. I accepted Jesus in 1994, my wife and pastor led me to Jesus when I was 45 years old.
2. It has been a great rejoicing in my life, for I am pleased to serve the Lord.
3. Through my pastor, who presented me the plan of God, my family has been a great support, financially my church supports me 70%.
4. My biggest challenge has been economic income and leaving my family to attend GBU.
5. Financial aid. I ask God in my prayers to be successful. My spiritual life has grown and it has been a great blessing.
6. It is an institution directed and inspired By God. To all who have put their economic resources for this work of God, GOD BLESS YOU.